4/15/14

Lazy mornings, Books in trees and Little wooden boats

The past few days have been relatively chilled - we went out on Saturday night to a couple of bars, caught up with a couple of Australian friends and had a splendidly drunk night. I got to spend from late yesterday afternoon with the best gentleman in Paris (I must've done something right… thanks karma) and was lucky enough to hang out at The Versailles in the beautiful lush parks for the second time. Thanks Esty.
It's also the first time I've been in a car for a few weeks… and on the opposite side of the road… and in Paris traffic AKA drive wherever you want and hopefully no crashes happen. 
I n t e n s e . 

My sister and I spent the mornings in some lovely gardens where we ate lunch and lay in the sun. We've been so lucky with weather here, it's awesome. 

We leave for London in 2 days so we cooked dinner for our awesome room mates tonight and as much as I think Paris is an incredibly beautiful city, I'm excited to get to London and hang out there and catch up with some more Aus friends too.


























No comments:

Post a Comment