7/3/12

"Do Some Shots"

I was having a bad day last week so I took a drive out to Wellington Point, one of my favourite places to be solitary. I texted my sister and after some venting she texted me, "It'll be okay, just do some shots". Of course, she meant a variety of tequila and vodka but isn't it funny how my first thought referred to my camera. Shots


I've never shot a beach in the daylight. Not sunrise or anything. The only time I've shot landscapes of water is at least at sunset. Personally, I find the sunrise/sunset shots of beaches and headlands, with the photoshopped colours in the sun and the milky water very cliché. They are everywhere and all so similar which is why I stray away from it.


Anyway, I didn't take many shots and somehow got lucky with the one attempt of the full landscape which I didn't expect to turn out, but did. I really like these together as a series.


Leave a comment below and tell me what you think :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment