7/4/14

zoeannalise X stilhora

I'm feeling super creative lately and miss having a database of faces like I do at home to steal for photoshoots at late notice when the weather is perfect. Although, because I'm in a city where I don't know any models it's given me a chance to revisit older shoots which I love doing time to time.

It's awesome when you revisit a library of hundreds of pictures and find hidden gems that you thought nothing of once upon a time and skipped past.

I did a shoot with rad garage brand Stil Hora (https://www.facebook.com/STIL.HORA) in February and must've been half delirious because I for some reason didn't end up editing the whole bunch. This afternoon I went back through them all and am so excited by them and the awesome photo diary they create when put together. That's my favourite thing about blogging compared to uploading on Facebook etc- the way you can literally post a whole story of photographs in sequence.

Revisiting this has absolutely inspired me to want to get involved with more independent labels when I get back to Brisbane or if I find any while I'm here in Edinburgh. Home grown businesses are edgy, humble and the most real out there. 
Enjoy!


Label: Stil Hora
Models: Madeleine & Cassia









































No comments:

Post a Comment