11/25/15

ZOEANNALISE X SALTE

I miss blogging! Being able to collect series of work in one spot mostly for myself to have a place I can reflect and review past projects is constructive and self assuring (and sometimes horrifying when I look back and don't like some pieces...)

Here's some portraits from one of my all time favourite shoots with Salté : a Gold Coast swimwear brand owned by my incredibly talented friend Sharna, who I met in my first year of uni and has continuously inspired me to keep being creative. She does all the designs herself and they are everything relaxed and free. I tried to bring all of this into the photoshoot I did for her and some of these images are now in my all time favourite collection.

Enjoy!

Model: Kate Nin
Label: Salté
























No comments:

Post a Comment