7/17/14

Edinburgh #2

After a month here it finally feels like Edinburgh is a bit of a home. I'm settled into my flat complete with bunk bed and household mouse and 4 flatmates who are all fantastic. Lucky! I also scored a job at a hostel for the Summer doing reception and reservations and feels so good to be working again. 

I have no idea what will happen after this job ends or my plans after the Summer but for now I'm loving working, hanging out and getting to know the rad people of this city. I haven't felt this free in a long time.

Here's some pictures I've taken over the past couple of weeks including the Jim Lambie exhibition at one of the galleries here. Would not recommend if you suffer from seizures… would 100% recommend otherwise.
































































No comments:

Post a Comment