6/25/12

Back.

I've owned this blogspot for about two years now, but I've rarely used or understood it. 
I've now deleted all my past posts, redone my profile and layout and am excited to get blogging as much as I possible.


I'm mostly going to be posting behind the scenes posts and final series. The reason is because although I have a Facebook page and tumblr blog, here I can post the photographs together in ONE post which I find so much more appealing - to be able to scroll and view an entire series at once with no distractions.


As an introduction to who I am and what I actually do… I'm 19 and currently deferred from university. This year I've spent trying to figure out myself and what I want to do. At the moment, my plans are to return and study a Bachelor of Photography at the Queensland College of Art (Griffith University @ Southbank) starting in early 2013. At the moment, I do some freelancing work including events, portraits, fashion and port folio work. 


I'm starting this blog fresh, which means I won't be posting any series from before this year. You can see my previous work here, on my Facebook page.






Thanks for viewing & keep watch for updates :-)
Zoe.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe !
    I follow your work via Facebook after finding you via a blog (forgot which one, possibly opinion slave lol) SO glad you have decided to make a blog.
    I love photography and really want to learn as much as I can. I have a blog myself and want the photography part to be great & layout of photos as well. I'm looking forward to being inspired by you and your photography via this blog and hopefully learning new things from you. Keep doing what you're doing because you're fantastic at it !! :)
    -Chantelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chantelle :-) I really appreciate it! Hopefully I'll be able to post quite often and get some series together. Thanks again :) x

      Delete